Monday, July 25, 2011

Reflections

This class has made me proud of myself so many times! After the first few days of class, I set up a blog, something I never thought I would do. I think that I was just intimidated with some of the 2.0 technologies that I have never used before. I showed most of the circulation department at my job the first day it was up! I made a You Tube video! It was honesty a little frustrating at the time, but I learned how to use Movie Maker and post the video. Next time, I don’t think it will be so difficult now that I know how it is done.
What is coming next? Most importantly, I am not going to be so intimated by new technologies that come out. Basically, if I take the time to look through settings, etc. I can figure some of this stuff out. I gained a confidence with this class. I also want to continue with my blog. It will be library related, but not class related. I have already spoken to a co-worker about writing a blog together! I look forward to that. The library I work at now already uses a lot of library 2.0 technology, but I look forward to using my new information throughout my library career!

No comments:

Post a Comment