Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Twitter

First of all, I never thought that I would have a Twitter account. Then again, I think I also said that about having a blog. I am currently writing my tenth post! Like the blog, my Twitter account was created for library stuff. I chose to follow some library related organizations. And Gavin Degraw just for fun.

1. Worcester_PL
I'm sure everyone knows I work at the Worcester Public Library by now. There Twitter account is used to promote new books, DVD's and programs that are coming to the library.

2. ALA_Booklist
I learned about the ALA booklist in one of the first classes I took in the LIS program. I have been a fan ever since. There most recent tweet is about free audio books! How can you go wrong?

3. librarycongress
The Library of Congress is the largest library in the world. I'm trying to learn all things library, so why not this feed!

4.LibraryJournal
I occasionally check in with the library journal web site so I decided to follow them on Twitter too!

5.Gavin Degraw
So I am slightly obsessed with Gavin Degraw music. Just ask my family, friends and co-workers! This project is a good excuse to follow him on Twitter in addition to Facebook!

1 comment: